Meet Lauren Lazaro … a celebrity makeup artist based in New York City.
Lauren works as the Makeup Artist for “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” on ABC and freelances at “Live with Regis and Kelly”, “Nate Berkus” show on CBS as well as several other TV shows. Lauren has had the pleasure of working with such faces as Kelly Ripa, Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump, Regis Philbin, Jon Bon Jovi and many other A-list celebrities.
Lauren has been a feature Makeup Artist on “My Fair Wedding with David Tutera” as well as “Platinum Weddings” and has also done several Beauty segments on the WPIX 11 Morning News.
Lauren has had amazing experiences in the entertainment world, but at the end of the day Bridal makeup is where her heart is! Lauren truly enjoys the opportunity to share in each of her bride’s special day as they embark on a new chapter in their lives.
Lauren says the look for this season is all about achieving a fresh and flawless complexion followed by a natural smoky eye. Soft pastels on the eyes with hints of smoky browns and golds make for a perfect pair with petal pinks on the lips and smooth illuminated cheeks are the way to go this year.
Lauren’s Bridal Beauty Tips…
• Schedule a Bridal Beauty Trial a couple of months before your wedding. Be sure to go over your best and less then best features and figure out how to work with them. Also be sure to take notice to how the makeup wears on your skin. Everyone is different and some skin absorbs makeup quicker than others, you want to ensure that you will look fresh and flawless all day long.
• Eyebrow shaping is very important because your eyes shape your face. By properly shaping your eyebrows your eyes will stand out. Have your eyebrows shaped a week before your wedding this way you won’t have to worry about bumps or redness around the eye.
• Do not schedule any facials or beauty treatments the same month of your wedding day. The last thing you want is to have a reaction to a beauty treatment. Even if you routinely have treatments done you never can be too sure how your skin will react, better to be safe than sorry.
• Use waterproof mascara, even though you think you won’t cry you just never know for sure so again, play it safe.
• Be sure to match your face with your neck and body. Color correction and matching is one of the most important things to look out for when having your makeup done. You don’t want to look like your face doesn’t belong with the rest of your body.
Special Gift Offer: We are so pleased to announce Lauren is offering a special one-time gift to our brides. Lauren will give a beauty consultation including a trial bridal makeup session valued at $150 for just $100. We encourage our brides to visit her website today at http://www.laurenlazaro.com/