Thursday, October 11, 2012

Meghan, Another Exquisite Bride!

"When I arrived to Exquisite Bride for my first appointment, my family and I were warmly greeted as soon as we walked in. Sareh listened to the types of gowns I was most interested in, allowed me to browse the showroom, offered advice, and every time I visited the salon I felt more a part of the Exquisite Bride family (not just another bride who was getting married). From selecting my wedding gown throughout the alteration process, up until the day I picked up my gown, the staff at Exquisite Bride provided exceptional service that exceeded my expectations. Every one went above and beyond and I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work. Thank you again for helping me select my wedding gown, veil, and shoes that I still get so many compliments on to this day." - Meghan S.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment