Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bridal Shoes Made Easy




At Exquisite Bride we are asked every day about bridal shoes. It's very hard to find pretty, comfortable shoes that reflect the theme of your wedding day look. Visit my friends at My Glass Slipper and shop for Designer Bridal Shoes like Badgley Michka, Giuseppe Zanotti, Stuart Weitzman. You can also look through there Bridal Shoes.com and Prom Shoes.com site and check out at one place. So you get to look through three shoe stores and easily check out from one place. If your in the New York, or New Jersey Area visit the NY location by making an appointment. I posted some of my favorites above. Brides you must have shoes for your first fitting so start looking.

1 comment:

  1. Just fantastic design of those bridal shoes... I like the first one... Thanks for the link!!

    ReplyDelete